Aprendí que quién no te busca, no te extraña, y quién no te extraña, no te quiere. Que el destino determina quién entra en tu vida, pero tú decides quién se queda. Que la verdad duele una sola vez, y la mentira cada vez que nos acordamos. Que hay tres cosas en la vida que se van y no regresan jamás: las palabras, el tiempo, y las oportunidades.

4 de marzo de 2014

Always needed time on my own, I never thought I'd need you there when I cry
And the days feel like years when I'm alone, and the bed where you lie is made up on your side
When you walk away I count the steps that you take, do you see how much I need you right now?
When you're gone the pieces of my heart are missing you, when you're gone the face I came to know is missing too.
When you're gone the words I need to hear to always get me through the day, and make it OK, I miss you..
I haven't felt this way before, everything that I do reminds me of you.
And the clothes you left are lying on the floor, and they smell just like you, I love the things that you do.
All I ever wanted was for you to know everything I do I give my heart and soul, I can hardly breathe I need to feel you here again with me.